-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Dial Up Connection

  • From: "Lilian" <lilian.oswaldocruz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 19:52:21 -0300

Hi Sandi,
I am also on dialup and with speeds very similar to yours...  I sometimes
have the same problem.  First thing I would do is call your provider and see
if they are having any problems with there server.  If not, second thing you
could try is to reinstall the dialler if that is what you have.  If you
don´t have a dialler you can make a new connection for your isp in Control
Panel/Network Connection.  Remember before doing so to write down all your
details (isp phone number, user name and password).  Your isp support could
probably walk you through this and give you additional settings that may be
needed.  Hope this helps :o))

Regards
Lil