-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Lois - CA question

  • From: "Lilian" <lilian.oswaldocruz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 19:42:05 -0300

Computer Associates (CA) is a very old and reputable company... I had their
AV years ago and liked it.  Then, unfortunately, (I could kick myself) one
day I installed Norton... I find that many of these security giants pack so
many gadgets in their programs that they become bloated and what´s worse,
take over your computer.  I still prefer smaller, individual programs that I
can control.  Of course the best security is still to practice safe
computing :o))

Regards
Lil

From: rudy rudylopeznc@gmail=2Ecom
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 15:48:03 -0400
To: pctechtalk@freelists=2Eorg
Subject: -=3DPCTechTalk=3D- Lois - CA question

Lois, how do you like CA Security center=3F I have road runner but use=20
Symantec Corp and Zone Alarm=2E Tiger Direct tried to sell me CA when I
bought=20
memory from them, guy said that is what all of them use at Tiger Direct=2E=
=2E
Rudy

----- Original Message -----=20