-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Device Manager?

  • From: Becky kane <bekkykane@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 14:41:58 -0700 (PDT)

What was that Bob? gasp & sputter? LOL.........must have been another name he
used or I'm just to stupid to figure it out.......LOL bet it's the latter :-)

  God Bless
  Becky

Sandi Beach <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Ah---Becky--much better than the one I knew him by way back when!! It sort
of made me gasp and sputter when I tried using just the first name.
And KB, what a great trip you have planned. Have a great time and tell us
about it when you get home again.
Sandi