-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Default boot system

  • From: "Don101" <don101@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 10:26:47 -0400

In days gone by I would have assumed it was that easy and just done it.  I
have since learned that the age old adage about ASSume is very true.

So, I am glad to hear that it really is that easy and also glad for the tip
about being able to save it.  If the Properties Plus utility is small enough
(under 15 MB) you can email it to me at don101@xxxxxxxxxx or send me a link
to download from.

I sometimes have trouble getting "Read Only" files and directories to stay
changed so I can move or delete them and that tool might be better than
using Windows Properties for the job.

Are you going to tell me what all those commands in your boot loader do or
am I gonna have to go look them up myself?  :-))

Don