-=PCTechTalk=- Re: DELL Sigman

  • From: "spider1957" <spider1957@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 04:11:53 -0600

Here where I live you have 2 choices walk 15 miles one way to get food or
drive, I drive :-) I could not agree more, Fantastic group of people and
list to be on. Always was, this list has had some colorful times. Flame wars
that had smoke coming from my display and acts of kindness that show the
better side of the human race. One thing that has kept this list from
becoming like the others is not treating people with disrespect, no one is a
dummy here and no question is dumb. Perfect way to be when trying to offer
help to another, respect them and you have half the battle won already.

Spider
http://home.coosahs.net/spider/
Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired
signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not
fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.
-- Dwight D. Eisenhower