-=PCTechTalk=- Re: DELL Sigman

  • From: "Bashful Bob" <Bashfulbob@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 22:25:23 -0600

Yea not only don't I have a Dell, I don't have Geigo (sp), Car insurance,
nor do I drive.

Something wrong in my life I guess. :-)

but I know a bunch of nice people in here, so I must be doing something
right.

Now if I understood Linux.

Life is what happens in between plans.

Virus free email by Norton's
This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and/or entity to
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the addressee, or authorized to receive this on behalf of the addressee,
you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute
to anyone this message or any part thereof. If you have received this in
error, please immediately advise the sender by e-mail and delete this
information. Thank you