-=PCTechTalk=- Re: CD-Rom help needed again

  • From: "MissRose - Ukonline" <MissRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 19:10:11 -0800

Also check out...

www.officedepot.com
www.officemax.com
www.frys.com
www.compusa.com
www.bestbuy.com

I know today I saw both cd-rom's and cr-rw's for $40 and less.... Think the
cd-rom..which was 52X was about $20-30 and that is brand new with a
warranty.

hugs,
Rose

Where do you live?

Maybe..I could get one for you..and mail it to you.. cheap slow mail... less
that shipping and handling from some stores...

I am in Las Vegas, Nevada
Hugs,
Rose