-=PCTechTalk=- Re: CD ROM Drive-Update

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 14:18:25 -0600

I think I may have been going under a false assumption that I had to have
both a CD drive and a DVD drive.   Can I use the DVD burner to install a
program with CD's?
Still eyeing this scary case with mixed feelings.  Have pulled it out and
looked it over for screws to unscrew in order to get into it.  Before I look
any more I need to unplug from the wall I suspect.
Sure wish I had that miners cap with the flashlight on it.
I have a pretty good battery supply!
If I decide to get an external DVD burner I will probably order it on line.
Sandi