-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Booting Knoppix

  • From: "DH (Rick) Holmes" <hayvan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2003 08:25:57 +1300

Andy,  my responses are interspersed below.

barnestoneworth wrote:

>something went wrong during the download process or during the disc image
>burn (You did burn it as a disc image, didn't you?) of course!

that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Probably not, unless it was sepecifacally
requested, and I sure can't remember that!!!!  Anyway, the disc that
will come today (or monday) will work, as it's coming from the Linux shop.

> though you must have a
>partition/hard drive formatted in FAT or FAT32 if you want to save anything,
>as Knoppix cannot write to an NTFS drive.

Your help greatly appreciated, thanks a lot.

Rick H