-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Booting Knoppix

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 16:31:13 -0800

Hi Rick,
here is "An Introduction to Linux";
http://www.linuxiso.org/viewdoc.php/introtolinux.html

Beginners
http://www.start-linux.com/topics/topic_54.php

You may also wish to subscribe to one of the Linux groups, and just lurk.
That way you can absorb the information at your own leisure.

http://www.mwn.ca/
See my Anti-Virus pages
<http://www3.telus.net/mikebike/mikes_virus_page.htm>
A Technical Support Alliance Charter Member

On 06/11/2003 at 8:57 AM DH (Rick) Holmes wrote:

Mike...I have just had a look at this link, and my only comment is that
it is far too technical for me, and I am now on the point of abandoning
all hope of ever converting to a Linux system.  Most regretful.  Thanks
for the response.

Cheers
Rick H