-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Blogger!

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 14:33:24 -0400

Im not familiar with blogs or blogging.  Is there a free site I can
read/look at other bloggers to see what it is.  Once you post something
there can you delete it later or is it in cyberspace forever?  Is it like
message boards?  Some message boards let you delete messages later others do
not.

christy