-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Blogger!

  • From: Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: D H (Rick) Holmes <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 07:20:31 -0700

If you're asking about blogging in general......yes, it's quite safe.
It's no different than just watching a site on a regular basis.  I
monitor several blog sites, and RSS feed sites now.  I've been playing
with different programs to do this, though FireFox and some other
browsers have some capability built in.
The only risk in reading blogs is to remember that those who write for
them have no industrial standards to follows.....in other words they
are opinions, and should be looked at as such.  A blogger can write
anything he/she wishes.

   Regards from

 Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
           ,,,,,,,,
          Ô¿Ô¬
    Cincinnati, Ohio
 Scottsdale, Arizona
 Thursday  6/30/2005  7:17:33 AM

 The more you know, the more you know you don't know.