-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Blankety-blank blank lines

  • From: "Don101" <don101@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 10:24:08 -0400

In OE I have Send set to reply in same format as received in.

I have the PCTT address properties set to send in plain text only.

If I set Read to plain text only then even my HTML messages that I want will
appear as a mess instead of a message.

Changing that setting and using the ALT-Shift-H has no effect on the blank
lines.

Is this another question for your buds at Freelists?

Don