-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Acronis True Image

  • From: "Mike the mod" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 13:02:46 -0800

Hi Sandi,
the only on-line storage I use is my gmail accounts.
I have a dozen or so.

I BCC any interesting email from the various groups to their gmail address=
 and often to my general gmail account so I can use the information stored=
 there to help me with computer problems when I'm not on my own computer.

It is very handy when trying to trouble shoot problems on others computers,=
 unless they have connection problems<G>

Mike the mod
******* Mike's  REPLY SEPARATOR *********

On 2/18/2007 at 2:25 PM Sandi Beach wrote:

Wow, Mike, you are prepared for every eventuality when it comes to
computers!  Do you ever do any on-line, cyberspace storage?  Or is that too=

expensive?
I think we are fortunate to have you as one of our Mods.
Sandi