-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Acronis True Image

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 14:37:14 -0600

Now that last part (makes you look all techy) really appeals to me!  How big
is an external hard drive?  Bigger that a bread box? (Old T.V. show
question) Size of a hard copy book?  Obviously I have never seen an external
hard drive and have no idea.  Hey, guess I could go on over to an on line
store and look at the pictures.
Sandi