-=PCTechTalk=- Re: AVG 2011

  • From: "Glo" <redowl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 16:08:10 -0700

Hey HB, I did the AVG Free upgrade to 2011 several weeks ago, maybe longer,
and no problems at all.  You can go to www.grisoft.com and search around for
it, it's there, but they want you to get the paid one of course, so they
hide the free one a little bit.  But if I could find it I'm sure you can!
~Glo

In God We Trust