-=PCTechTalk=- Re: AVG

  • From: "suzanne" <lailoken@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 13:21:38 -0500

I have a client that uses Platinum, which was purchased for $60 from Panda's
website and includes a firewall.  it allows you to configure scheduled
scans.  Internet Security package *includes protection against viruses,
hackers, spam, spyware and other Internet-borne threats.*  I agree it is a
bit pricey, but I do believe that you get what you pay for.