-=PCTechTalk=- Re: AVG

  • From: Guy Mallard <gmelex@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 16:07:01 -0800 (PST)

Glad that info helped. I have had both of them as long
as they have been out, and am quite satisfied with
both.
If there is anything else I can help you with don;t
hesitate to contact me.
Guy Mallard
--- ML <my2punkin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> thanks...I now have both...used it for a long time
> and then changed to
> another..

G.M. ELECTRONICS SERVICE
      REPAIR * INSTALLATION * CIRCUIT DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION
       Computers - Satellite TV - Marine Electronics
            Wireless  -  Communications - Ham Radio

    Custom-Designed By Request Original 50-60's Music CD's

          P.O. Box 171  Starke, FL 32091

          E-mail: gmelex@xxxxxxxxx   PH: (904)964-4451
                Guy Mallard, Owner

Be a better friend, newshound, and