-=PCTechTalk=- Re: AVG ?

  • From: Guy Mallard <gmelex@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 19:37:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hank - Will send it to you direct in an attachment.
Guy Mallard

--- hdka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>  Hi, Will someone that has AVG and updates at the
> com URL and not the free.grisoft.cz send me the
> url.ini file? When I formated I lost the new URL. cz
> works but I would like to have both of them. Thank
> you.
> Yours Hank
>
> ---
> Hanks outgoing mail is certified as Virus Free as
> can be.
> Checked by AVG anti-virus system
> (http://www.grisoft.com).
> Date: 4/15/04

> For more info:

=====
G.M. ELECTRONICS SERVICE >>   REPAIR*INSTALLATION* CIRCUIT DESIGN &
CONSTRUCTION >>Computers*Satellite TV*Marine Electronics*Ham Radio
Communications *Project Custom-Design & Construction* Wireless * Custom-
Designed Original 50-60's Oldies Music CD's*Professional Printing(Non-Smear
Wax-Based Ink)
E-mail: gmelex@xxxxxxxxx     PH: (904)282-1472  Guy Mallard, Owner