-=PCTechTalk=- IE Cache

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 10:46:28 -0800

Called my hosting server http://www.jumpline.com to see if they
had a cache they use and tech said no.

I explained my problem and he said maybe my broadband ISP had a
cache.  I will check with them.

Also he suggested I get firefox browser so I did.  At least this
way I will be able to see my changes right away without having
to ask people what they are seeing.

He believes it is somehow connected with IE but didn't know
where after I told him what I've done in Tools, Internet
options, etc.

Just thought I would give you an update.  I might write to
Microsoft about it because nothing I've researched thus far on
their site addresses this issue.

Judith