-=PCTechTalk=- Enditall2 clarification

  • From: "Bashfulbob" <bashfulbob@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 13:42:11 -0500

Hi
>From one person's email, one might conclude that no version of Enditall2 was
put out as a free d/l. Therefore I need to be crystal clear on the subject
of Enditall2 and the free version of Enditall2 vs. Enditall1, for technical
but important reasons.

I d/l Enditall2 version 2.0.0.0 when it was FREE. They evidently, shortly
there after started charging for Enditall2. I did not acquire Enditall2 by
paying for it nor did I acquire it illegally. The time line is important.

In addition, I went to the web site previous given at
http://www.docsdownloads.com/Tier1/enditall.htm

In the little boxes with names of things to be downloaded, Enditall2 has a
red mark in the left side of it. However if you scroll down the page, you
will find two links inside a black rectangle box in the center of the page
under the heading "Enditall2 everyone should have this tool". The first one
states "Right click here and choose "save target as" to download from
safsquad website" Clicking on that one I got a no page found page.

The second link states "Alternate download of setup file only" works. I
downloaded the setup file on my Laptop with XP Pro and installed it. I ran
it and it seems to work. The one difference I noted was when I call up
Windows Task Manger by pressing Contl + alt+ delete buttons, there are a lot
of processes still running after I ran the Enditall2 program stop procedure.
Any further evaluation or conjecture on whether Enditall2 is working
properly is beyond my abilities and or knowledge. So, I suggest you use it
as you deem fit.