-=PCTechTalk=- Browser Problems

  • From: Steve Aiello <deacondeamon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PCTT <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 18:03:39 -0700

Been having a problem with the 3 browsers that I use, Google Chrome, Firefox
and IE.  I click on a link,IE: the comic link on the Washington Post.  It
starts to connect to the new page, and then stops.Showing just a blank
page.I click the previous page button and re-click the link and it will go
though. But then it may happen again on the fist or second comic link I
click.  after that it works ok for awhile  With Google this is an every day
thing.  I  uninstalled and reinstalled Google, Problem still there.
This is also an every so often think with both Firefox and IE.

Let the AV do a deep scan nothing found..

Any Ideas of what is causing this before I do another reformat .  I  did one
about a month and a half ago.

Thanks for any input
Steve

in the Subject.