-=PCTechTalk=-

  • From: "Spider" <spider@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@broadbandsupport.net>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 05:02:20 -0500

    I would truly like to thank everyone for their kind thoughts regarding
Angel, I would also like to thank those of you who don't particularly like
off-topic posts for allowing me the privilege of telling you what was going
on in my life. Many of you have sent me private posts and I apologize for
taking so long to respond but I'm telling you the truth when I say I feel
like I'm in shock and unable to even think.
    I tried my best to make a web site for her and to let you know a bit
more about her. If you wish come by and visit, once again this group has
proved itself to be the kindness as well as smartest technical group on the
Web. Her site is http://www.geocities.com/up_and_on/  and I promise to try
to get to your e-mails as soon as I can come to grips better.

Sincerely
Neil