-=PCTechTalk=-

  • From: "Brenda" <pima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 01:19:47 -0400

hi
no i dont think your picking on me /i got into that drive rescue and found
deleted outlook file but its set to open in a picture program i ahve no clue
why it has that camera  pic  above words deketed items when i click to open it
says not supported? any idea what im taling about?

Hi Brenda
It is had to tell from a one word reply.

Please do not think we are picking on you.
We are all trying to learn the best way to post to
Freelists.
I found that Freelists likes to add characters to an = sign.
They frequently turn out =D3 which can do strange things to
linlk;)

http://www3.telus.net/mikebike
<mikeswhatsnews-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe
See my Anti-Virus pages ~ http://virusinfo.hackfix.org