[pchelpers] worm

  • From: "Bob & Ellen Mickelson" <letitsno@xxxxxx>
  • To: "pchelpers" <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 21:48:56 -0500

I had the OpaServ worm  about 7 months ago and used the tool at Panda to get
rid of it.  I cannot get it erased from my system. Everytime I run SpyBot the
text shows up. OpaServe. worm  SCRSVR. EXE      Even after I put a check in the
box to delete it, it stays in my system. (not the actual worm).   It shows up
everytime.  Somewhere I saw some instructions to how to get rid of it (even tho
I do not have the worm) .  Can someone help me? I suppose this is all clear as
mud?
Ellen Mickelson