[pchelpers] Re: smsx.exe?

  • From: Tonia <ltonwannabe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 14:22:59 +0100 (BST)

Hi Susan

Check this out. May be your answer.

http://www.superbank.ru/sms/SMSexpress.htm

Tonia

s m d <indigo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Anyone familiar with smsx.exe? It normally starts up with windows and is found
in my c:\\winnt\system32\ folder but I've since diabled it until I know what it
is. Since my computer has been acting slow in the last few hours, I decided to
troubleshoot the problem and this is the only thing I've found that looks odd.
I can't find it on the web or at Symantec website either so just wondering.

Susan