[pchelpers] interesting

  • From: "Billyus" <billy.e@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 15:28:16 +0100

Quite by accident I stumbled across an interesting feature on my computer.  My
left Shift key is always sticking, and I was getting frustrated and pressed it
5 times quickly, then up pops a message saying "Pressing the SHIFT key 5 times
turns on StickyKeys.  StickyKeys lets you use the SHIFT, CTRL, ALT or Windows
Logo Keys by pressing one key at a time."  I'm not quite sure what that means,
nor do I intent to investigate.  But it sure was a surprise....and I wonder how
many other hidden features are on this PC.  Oh, I'm using Windows XP, and I
wonder if that has anything to do with StickyKeys.  So, anyone else out there
know anything about this?
Just curious!

Donna

Anyone want to explain to this sister, I'll pass on any replies to her

Billy