[pchelpers] repair 'sent' or 'deleted' messages folders in Outlook Express???

  • From: "G.R. Hanson" <grhanson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PC-HELPERS Business & Service Contacts" <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 14:32:30 -0600

Is there a way to 'repair'  the 'sent' email folder in Outlook express.
I believe there is an 'inbox repair'.  I was wondering about 'sent' or
'deleted' messages repairs.
I have to do a defrag <and I just did that yesterday> to get mine to not
freeze.  Otherwise it 'does not respond'.

I just emptied the deleted folders contents yesterday, did a scandisk and
defrag last night, and already today it is freezing up on me.  There can't be
THAT much in the folder now.  <unlike the 'sent' folder, it has a lot in it>

Whew, anyway, suggestions welcome!

Thanks in advance.

G.R. Hanson
Arkansas USA