[pchelpers] Re: program phoning home?

  • From: Tonia <ltonwannabe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 16:58:59 +0100 (BST)

This IP address belongs to a block of reserved numbers. Here's the site you go
to, to look up what belongs to whom. I've bookmarked it. Very useful!

http://www.dnsstuff.com/

Regards

Tonia

GCox <gcox@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Can anyone tell me how to find out who belongs to the url 224.0.0.2? Windows
kernel core component tries to contact that site each time I go online. I
want to know who it's trying to reach and why. Thanks.

gcox