[pchelpers] Re: [pchelpers]

  • From: "DonBieber@xxxxxxx" <donbieber@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 19:00:42 -0400

It's a 6 x 4.5 centimeter negative

I don't "need" one

I "want" one

if you get my drift.

Maybe I'll just save my pennies

C U L8TR,
Don Bieber
2338 Carlisle Road
York, PA 17404-4058

-----Original Message-----
From: pchelpers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:pchelpers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Robert McLellan
Sent: Monday, June 07, 2004 7:33 AM
To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pchelpers] Re: [pchelpers]

Don, I don't believe anyone ask you what size negative you have.  I jumped
to the conclusion that since it is color that is was going to be 35mm or
smaller but you could have inherited some medium format film the hard way
(like I did when my brother died).  As I mentioned for 35 mm and slides you
can buy an inexpensive scanner.  If you have medium or large format then you
will have to go to a more expensive scanner AND if you only have one picture
that you want, the cheapest is to take it to a photo shop.

Bob McLellan

---