[pchelpers] Re: (No Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 21:25:59 -0500

  • From: "DonBieber@xxxxxxx" <donbieber@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 18:53:38 -0400

No they didn't work. They took a color negative and turned it into a
positive image, but the color of the thing is a light blue, and impossible
to adjust to a normal color range.

My scanner doesn't have the light in the lid, etc. so.........

Thank for the try.

C U L8TR,
Don Bieber
2338 Carlisle Road