[pchelpers] Re: no scroll bars.

  • From: pccowboy <saddle@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 08:22:06 -0500

On 05/18/10 2:48 PM, Jackie McBride wrote:
> Dallas, u don't say what mail client you're using, whether u access
> your email via pop, IMap, or the web, what your OS is, etc. Hard to
> assist when you've got virtually no info. Actually, in my case, no
> info, cuz my eyesight checked out awhile ago&  the screenshot is not
> gonna help me at all. Lol.
>
> Try to give me more info&  I'll see what I can do.

Sorry You're right.
I have been here so long I guess I expected everyone to remember
that I'm a W7, Tbrid Man LOL.

I'm sure that this is a problem on the other end, cause this happens only
on this email. Every other email from this person is fine.
Come to think of it this email also came from my gmail account that I
read in TB. Wonder if gmail messed it up somehow? I sent the email back
to the
author explaining the problem and he had no problem reading it.

Dallas