[pchelpers] no scroll bars.

  • From: pccowboy <saddle@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 12:13:21 -0500

I got an interesting email in.
It is a long one and the text goes below the screen.
Yet there is no scroll bar to bring the text up.
Even the mouse wheel has no effect on the text.
The mail prints out, so I know there is more text below.

Even the cursor will go on down below the screen, but my view won't change.

I can hit "reply to" and delete it line by line bringing up the rest of
the text.
After deleting the first line this text appeared:      "v\:* { BEHAVIOR:
url (#default#vml) }"
I think it is part of the html code for the mail. I added the ".
Also when I click on the text in the reply a frame appears around the
text as if it was a image.

Here is a link to a screen shot of the email.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5868922/screen%20shot.jpg

Dallas