[pchelpers] XP Home Guest Account

  • From: "Ed" <edwestern@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 11:07:19 -0700

Okay, things are entirely too quiet here.
I need advice, please.
I have set up my XP Home so that I as admin I am the only one to log in on the
puter (no one else has the password) as it is presently set up & has been since
three months ago. I now want all other family to log in as guest. How do I
transfer or set up guest to use the net & Outlook Express? They all currently
have accounts on the admin side with OE & their favorites in IE. Favorites I
can probably do. Haven't the energies to figure out the email part for guest.
(been really sick for a while) Anyone with knowledge already for this task who
would help?
Thanks,
Ed