[pchelpers] Re: Win XP System tray

  • From: Eric Furman <dabaric@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 22:21:22 +1200

Thanks, PC.
John D sent me a few programs that I have still to activate. May I take a
rain check on your offer. ...On second thoughts, will you send it to me and
then I will have even more to confuse me!! Seriously though I'd like to
keep it in my 'Downloads' file for later investigation.
Eric

At 24/06/2004, you wrote:
>Eric Furman wrote:
>
> >Hi
> >In WinXP - I have too many icons/programs running in the system tray. How
> >do I terminate some of them and start others if I wish?
> >TIA
> >Eric
> >

>There a good free program called "Startup Inspector" that i use all the
>time. It will list everything in your startup
>and reg that starts when you boot your computer. Most times you can
>click the program and it tells
>you what it is, and if you need it..
>If you can't find it I can e-mail it to you.
>
>Pc
>-------list-services-below-----------
>Regards, John Durham (list moderator) <http://modecideas.com/contact.html?sig>
>Freelists login at //www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi
>PC-HELPERS list subscribe/unsub at http://modecideas.com/discuss.htm?sig
>Latest news live feeds at http://modecideas.com/indexhomenews.htm?sig
>Good advice is like good paint- it only works if applied.

Eric Furman
PO Box 7541
Wellesley Street
Auckland