[pchelpers] Re: White screen in dos

  • From: "GCox" <gcox@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 22:30:26 -0700

I right clicked the msdos prompt icon and tinkered in the program>advanced
area and accidentally came upon a way to get restarted in dos mode with the
regular black screen with white writing when I click on the msdos prompt
icon but this way I am unable to start a dos session in a window in
windows.Also, though I can work around the problem this way, this doesn't
actually fix the white screen problem. Start>shutdown>restart in dos mode
still produces the white screen..Using ansi.sys to try and change the color
of the white screen doesn't work.The only fix I can think of would be to
re-install windows but this is not enough of an annoyance to go through all
of that.