[pchelpers] Re: Rant

  • From: "Jacqueline MacWhirter" <jmacwhirter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 13:47:33 -0400

You know Ed I really appreciate all you do and so do many others that belong
on this list-- I have not been able to help lately -- going to therapy in an
other city--  is  challenging, preparing for an operation and other ailments
.Some are not computer literate or just don't get the hang of it-- some just
need more time  to get things to sink into their heads and some are just
afraid they will do something thinking they will break their computer.
Sometimes we need the patience of Job<G>  and you sure got that -- You have
a great day. Jackie