[pchelpers] Re: Questionable Windows Defender Results

  • From: "George T. Cox" <georgetcox@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 23:49:58 -0400

Thanks, Sis,
I had just finished a scan with it when I saw your mail. I also have
MalwareBytes, and several other apps, including Spybot S&D, A-Squared,
and others. I'm careful (usually) not to run more than one real-time
protection at a time. I still may reformat and start over. My machine
does too many things I think it shouldn't. It takes up to a literal ten
minutes to boot up, most of the time, though sometimes it will boot in
under two. I'm also considering coming off the net completely.

Thanks to all who responded.