[pchelpers] Question about office 2007

  • From: "Morris Gratton" <fourus2talk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 09:22:38 -0400

      Service Tag  BY7L621
      Express Service Code 26013200617
      Processor Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 2.00GHz
      Processor Speed 1.95 GHz
      Memory (RAM) 1024 MB
      Operating System Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
      Operating System Version

      Service pack 3

      I have asked this question before but I was unable to understand the
suggestions given.
      I installed Microsoft Office 2007 about 6 months ago and for awhile it
worked fine. When I opened  word  the page would come up automatically in
portrat orientation, which I understand is what it is supposed to do. But
suddenly (perhapes something I did) it began opening always in landscape
orientation.It does this every time.
      Now, I can easily go to page setup & change it, but this is annoying to
have to do it every time I want to print a document.
      Does anyone know how I can set it so the default is portrait orienation
every time I open word.

      Thank you, I hope you can help.

      Morris 5.1.2600