[pchelpers] Re: Program won't open

  • From: pccowboy <saddle@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 17:25:42 -0500

On 08/18/12 10:16 PM, Jackie McBride wrote:
> Well, evidently attachments aren't allowed on list (which is as it
> should be), so it didn't come thru.
>
> Is this the newest version of the software? Because, if not, looks
> like they've pretty much dc'd support for older versions. U don't say
> if your OS is 32- or 64-bit, which might also be important.

I'm using the older ver. of service record (back when it was free) on my
win 7 64 bit with no problems.

  On a side note. When you first open the screen it has on it that the
program is free and can be given
out to anyone.
But I have ones to tell me that i shouldn't do that since it is now a
paid program.
What are your thoughts?

Dallas