[pchelpers] Re: Printer Redirect

  • From: Cyril H Halbach <cyrilh@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 21:04:58 -0500

        If the program you are referring to as having only 145 different
lecture titles is PTS3, it actually accepts more but on one panel only
displays the list up to 145. If does not affect the operation of the
program at all. Working fine here on ME to an LPT port but I know nothing
about a USB port
        Cy Halbach

On Mon, 18 Feb 2002 17:37:59 -0700 Daniel Osborn <danfosborn@xxxxxxxxx>
writes:

> I do not know. It would be at least workable if that were the case.
> The author does not seem to be interested in helping with the problem.
> The version my brother has allows for only 145 different lecture titles

> and now that he has more, the author expects more money to "upgrade" to
> version which supports also USB printers. I do not have the software so
> cannot experiment to find out such items. I was hoping that somebody
knew a
> utility from someone like C|Net or Download.com that would take care
> of the issue. I can foresee some problems with printer drivers in
Windows