[pchelpers] Re: Printer Redirect

  • From: Daniel Osborn <danfosborn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 17:37:59 -0700

I do not know. It would be at least workable if that were the case. The
author does not seem to be interested in helping with the problem. The
version my brother has allows for only 145 different lecture titles and now
that he has more, the author expects more money to "upgrade" to a version
which supports also USB printers. I do not have the software so I cannot
experiment to find out such items. I was hoping that somebody knew a
utility from someone like C|Net or Download.com that would take care of the
issue. I can foresee some problems with printer drivers in Windows ME
however when you send output to a port that is not supported by the
printer.

--
Daniel Osborn
Westminster, Colorado