[pchelpers] Blank Page with Windows ME

  • From: Cyril H Halbach <cyrilh@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 21:23:35 -0500

        Wonder if anyone on the list has been successful in solving the
problem of Windows ME Help bringing up a blank page when you select an
item. One of the suggested Microsoft fixes refers to the extract file
procedure in Q265371 but the instructions are in error for my system.
Start/Programs/Accessories/System Tools/ does not have a selection for
"System Information".
        I need help to change the Association on .doc files to Word Pad
rather than Word Viewer.  Anyone able to help.
        Thanks   Cy Halbach