[pchelpers] Re: OE adds unwanted attachment, plus pointer freeze

  • From: "Robert McLellan" <bobmclellan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 06:42:10 -0500

Scott,
     I was very interested in your comment here.  Where did you get it from?
I have never heard it before so I tried it. I have an optical mouse and it
is rock solid when you shake it.  Now those with a ball will 'usually'
jiggle a little because of the ball moving against the contacts, is that
what you meant?  Not all mice just those with a ball?

Thanks,
Bob McLellan