[pchelpers] Re: OE adding unwanted background attachment

  • From: "Louis M Hall" <lhall1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 20:38:29 -0500

I CC'ed myself in my email to pchelpers.  The distribution of my email from
PC helpers does not contain the paper clip icon, nor is it in the same font
as I send my emails.  Maybe the paper clip was stripped
by PC helpers. The CC to me came to me with the paper clip icon.  When I
clicked on that icon, I am shown the text as you see below.  It is like my text
was converted to an attachment and the text is in the same font as I send my
emails. Am I doing something that is forcing a copy of my email as an
attachment?