[pchelpers] Re: INBOX.msf

  • From: Susan <starquest@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 14:37:39 -0700

C:\\Documents and Settings\[Your Name]\Application
Data\Thunderbird\Profiles\Mail\Inbox

Of course, you'd have to turn on "hidden files' to find it first, as
Application Data is normally set to hidden.  (to do that, Go to
Computer>Tools>Folder Options>View>Show Hidden Files and Folders)

I could be wrong but deleting the Inbox.msf will delete your entire
inbox though.  Perhaps it's just JWtalks folder that needs deleting (but
again you may lose all it's contents). Maybe someone else here knows.

I am fortunate to have IMAP so if I do delete my inbox.msg, it'll just
be recreated again at the next Thunderbird startup.  My inbox is
web-based and the inbox.msg is actually just reading what's on the web.

Susan