[pchelpers] Re: How do you reduce a photo to a smaller size?

  • From: Cyril <cyril.kr3y@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 13:30:36 -0400

I read your email again and not sure I understand where the photo is.
You said "When I try to download it I received the message that the
photo is not the proper size"

What program is telling you it is not the proper size?
Where are you downloading it from?
Is it possible someone of us could download it for you
and change it to whatever size you wish?

Gimp2 can be told to resize it to inches or pixels.

Cy