[pchelpers] Re: Fw: a installer not going away

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 19:07:44 -0700

Trudy, I'm going to ask for the usual stuff--operating system, version
& bits, at very minimum. Where are u seeing this? If u wrote it
correctly, it looks like a directory. What might be a good idea is to
go to Control Panel > Folder Options, click the View tab, & turn off
(uncheck) the option to hide known file extensions. That way, if it
has an extension, we'll know about it. Are u saying this is running on
her computer or what? Sorry--I guess I'm dense, but I'm not quite
understanding the situation.

--
Blame the computer--why not? It can't defend itself & occasionally
might even be the culprit