[pchelpers] Re: Funny effect with new printer

  • From: "G.R. Hanson" <grhanson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 20:54:02 -0500

John Durham wrote:

> I think I found a solution here:
> http://www.fixya.com/support/t197960-canon_mf4140_load_correct_paper_cassette

Hi John.  I too found that same site earlier and wanted to email it to
you but then the computer internet connection at the hotel didn't work
the rest of the day.
Finally tonight had to call the support people and reset it because
apparently "I" was the only person at at the hotel that had lost
connection.  (It was stuck in some 'loop'.)

Hope you got it working right now.   I really love my Canon printer.
(It's a Canon pixma mp500).

Re-Na