[pchelpers] F paramete not set up

  • From: Ar19102@xxxxxxx
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 09:17:44 -0400 (EDT)

Put Xcopy of Windows onto Iomega external harddrive and did not  update.
That harddrive seems to crash my pc when I now try to attach  it.

Is there any software (it did not come with software) where I can remove
xcopyf:\windows when that hard drive is not even recognized.  Data recovery
is very expensive and I've got photos that I did not save on c: drive.

Also error meesage on chkdsk:  F parameter is not set up.

I do have a small computer repairshop nearby me.  Do you think they  can
help. No I did not format.